THE FOO FIGHTERS WITH EDDIE VEDDER!

Regular readers know my favorite band is The Clash, and I know I haven't been posting nearly enough of their stuff. Gotta keep them alive y'all. But today, I'm posting my favorite current band--The Foo Fighters. This is an April 1995 set from a New York City club, way before they were the biggest hitmakers in rock and roll. And the really cool thing about this is the first track, which I offer as a savefile in case you're not interested in the whole show.

Enjoy.

01) Instrumental Jam by Hovercraft, with Eddie Vedder on Drums, Beth Vedder on Bass.
02) Down In The Park (Gary Numan cover)
03) This Is A Call
04) Good Grief
05) I'll Stick Around
06) Weenie Beenie
07) Big Me
08) For All The Cows
09) Floaty
10) Alone + Easy Target
11) Shine / Exhausted

ZIP
Stumble It!